The sensing element of the pressure gauge model MN12/18 is an elastic diaphragm, with concentric corrugations that drives the amplifying movement through a ball-joint.
They are designed to measure pressure or vacuum of viscous, sedimentous, crystallisable or corrosive fluids.
Compared to the bourdon tube system they are more robust and are better able to withstand overpressure or aggressive fluids.
- Instrument type: Diaphragm pressure gauge
- Accuracy: 1,6 of FSV
- Function: Local indication
- Material: All Stainless steel
- Ranges: 0...25mbar / 0...25bar
- Sensing element: Diaphragm
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 65
- Sensing element material: AISI 316L, PTFE, Tantalio, Monel 400, Hastelloy C276
- Working pressure: 75% of FSV
- Sealing: PTFE gasket
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Crystallizzing fluids
- Viscous fluids
- Corrosive fluids
- Low pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- Sedimentous fluids
- EN 837 standard
- EAC Conformity