Since 1982 we have been providing flexible hose with stainless steel parallel spirals, with outer single or double reinforcement braid wires in AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel, equipped with fittings or flanges end connections, used for conveying fluids (also corrosive ) in presence of vibrations, high pressures and temperatures from -270°C up +700°C.
Advantages of flexible metal hose:
- High resistance combined with less weight;
- Suitability for a wide range of temperatures;
- Excellent corrosion resistance;
- Resistance to fire, humidity, abrasion and breakage;
- Absorption of vibrations and noises from pumps, compressors, motors, etc;
- Compensation for vibrations or temperature contractions of non-flexible hoses;
- Correction of misalignment problems;
- A flexible and fast alternative to rigid pipelines.
Thanks to an efficient TIG welding center, we are able to provide flexible tubes for the most sophisticated applications, according to the customer's drawing or by our design. By following the most modern assembly procedures, we can also provide flexible hoses in PTFE (Teflon).
The production range is completed by the metal expansion joints line for industrial applications, for heating systems and marine usage, from inner diameter ND 25 to ND 1000 mm.