- For Standard flanges:
> PN 10 - PN 16 - ANSI 150 from DN 40 to DN 300.
> PN 10 from DN 350 to DN 600.
- General requirements in accordance with UNI EN593
- Face to face as per EN 558 serie 20
- Valve head as per ISO 5211 ( DN40-DN300 )
- Tightness as per EN 12266-1 rate A
- Other tests on request.
- Operating Temperature of the Media: EPDM from -40°C to +135°C; NBR from -23°C to +82°C; FKM from -10°C to +190°C *; PTFE from -25°C to +150°C *
- Operating Temperature for the Cast Iron body: Ambient Temperature:: -25°C +250°C
- Working pressure between flanges:
> PN 16 bar for DN 40 to DN 300
> PN 10 bar for DN 350 to DN 600
ON REQUEST: Working temperature: SILICONE from -50°C to +160°C; NBR CARBOX from -10°C to +82°C; NBR WHITE for food from -23°C to +82°C; HNBR from -20°C to +120°C. For other applications, please contact our technical department.
APPROVALS: According to 97/23 EC “PED”; DVGW homologation for gas (V376); RINA homologation; conformity to the italian D.M.n°174 suitable with drinking water and alimentary fluid (V376); ATEX directive 2014-34-EU. Omal automation