Thermometers with dial case 4" (100 mm), used to control the electrical operation of compressors, pumps, presses, hydraulic and pneumatics equipment, chemical and petrochemical plant.
The contacts open or close the circuit depending on the position of the indicating pointer and they are adjustable over the whole range.
The filling drastically reduces the effect of such factors as well as those caused by a corrosive atmosphere, giving longer life and better performances of the pressure gauge and their electric contacts.
These temperature gauges are also available with inductive contacts intrinsecally safe.
- Instrument type: Inert gas filled thermometer
- Function: Local indication
- Accuracy: 1,0 according to EN 13190
- Material: All Stainless steel
- Range: -200...600°C
- Sensing element: Inert gas filled expansion system
- Protection degree: IP55, IP65
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Low ambient temperature
- EN 13190
- Directive BT 2014/35/UE