The butterfly valves with teflon (PTFE) lining are designed to control corrosive fluids in applications requiring high reliability, perfect seal, constant torque and poor maintenance.
These valves are suitable for different uses and industries such as chemical and petrochemical plants, pharmaceutical, food & beverage,, semiconductors, water treatment, steel mills, mining.
Furthermore, they ensure high sealing of the flanges also thanks to the lining and are equipped with thin disk-shaft in one piece coated with a layer of molded PFA with a thickness of 3 mm.
· Ductile cast iron
· Other materials on request
· Stainless steel AISI 316
· PTFE lined stainless steel
· PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)
· PFA-silicon acc. to FDA norm
· Double flange (upon request)
· Manual lever or handwheel
· Spring return or double acting pneumatic actuator
· Electrical actuator on-off type or modular type