These manometers are used to check filter obstructions, pressure drops, flow rate differences, level, measurements and generally the difference between two pressures of equal of different circuits.
The measuring element is formed by two diaphragms, acting on the same movement.
In this way the pointer senses only the difference between the two pressures corresponding respectively to upstream and downstream circuit pressure.
- Instrument type: Differential pressure gauges diaphragm
- Accuracy: 1,6 of FSV
- Function: Local indication
- Material: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...0,4 / 0...10bar
- Sensing element: Diaphragm
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 57
- Sensing element material: AISI 316 L, DURATHERM, Monel 400, Hastelloy C 276
- Static pressure: 400 Bar
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Fluidi cristallizzabili
- Bassa pressione
- Fluidi viscosi
- Fluidi corrosivi
- Combinato (vuoto+pressione)
- Fluidi sedimentosi
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- EAC Conformity
- Directive ATEX 2014/34/UE