The pressure gauges model MGS30 DN125 are built in conformity with the construction and safety specifications of ASME B40.1.
In case of leaks or break of the elastic element the operator is protected by a stainless steel safety cell solid front and by the blow-out back.
They are usually used in the chemical, petrochemical industries and in conventional power plants. The TIG welding between the safety cell and the process socket strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid
The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur. Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts.
- Accuracy: Grade 2A according to ASME B40.1 - 0,5 of FSV
- Function: local indication
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...15 / 0...30000 psi and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 67
- Working pressure: 100% of FSV
- Chemical, Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
- Machine building (OEM)
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Oxigen version
- Fluctuating pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- Norm ASME B40.1