These instruments have been designed for use as in laboratories, instrument testing or recalibration facilities or in applications where accuracy and repeatability are of prime importance.
They can be used with gaseous or liquid media which do not corrode copper alloy and which do not have high viscosity nor cristalize. Each instruments is delivered with a Nuova Fima calibration report, who guarantee traceability to the national and international primary master of pressure measurements. Upon request we can supply the calibration certificate issued by an Internationally recognized laboratory of ACCREDIA (Ex S.I.T. – Italian Calibration Service).
- Accuracy: 0,1 of FSV - 0,25 of FSV
- Function: Local indication
- Specific applications: Vacuum
- Materials: Stainless steel and special materials
- Range: 0...1 / 0...1600bar and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP 44
- Working pressure: 75% of FSV
- EN 837 standard
- EAC Conformity