Diaphragm seals are designed to isolate the sensing element of pressure gauges, pressure switches and electronic pressure transmitter from process fluids which may be corrosive, viscous, sedimentous and/or with a high temperature.
The diaphragm is mechanically clamped between the upper housing and intermediate ring and is leak proof tested to guarantee fill fluid separation from process fluid.
The model MGS9/1A0 is cleaned by removing the lower housing from the intermediate ring.
Both models are without sealing gaskets.
This construction feature and its compact design suits many application that require frequent maintenance, for model MGS9/1A0.
- Function: Accessories
- Material: Stainless steel and special materials
- Accessories: Diaphragm seals
- Process connection: Threaded
- Range: 0...60 / 0…600bar
- Sensing element: Diapharagm
- Process connection material: AISI 316 L, Hastelloy C 276
- Sensing element material: AISI 316 L, Hastelloy C 276, Monel 400
- Sealing: Metallic
- Machine building (OEM)
- ATEX version
- Crystallizzing fluids
- Viscous fluids
- Corrosive fluids
- High pressure
- High process temperature
- Sedimentous fluids
- Directive ATEX 2014/34/UE