These instruments are built in conformity with the construction and safety specifications of ASME B40.1.
In case of leaks or break of the elastic element the operator is protected by a stainless steel safety cell solid front and by the blow-out back. They are usually used in the petrochemical industry.
They are built to resist to the most severe conditions created by H2S, by the environment and for those fluids which have high viscosity and do not crystallize.
The TIG welding between the safety cell and the process socket strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur.
Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts.
- Accuracy: Grade 1A according to ASME B40.1
- Function: local indication
- Material: Stainless steel and special materials
- Range: 0...15 / 0...10000psi and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Process connection material: AISI 316 L, Monel 400
- Sensing element material: Monel 400
- Working pressure: 100% of FSV
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Engineeing Procurement Construction (EPC)
- NACE version
- Corrosive fluids
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- ASME B40.1 norm
- NACE MR0175
- NACE MR0103
- EAC Conformity