These instruments are built in conformity with the construction and safety specifications of EN 837-1/S3 e ASME B40.1. In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back.
They are usually used in the petrochemical industry; they are built to resist to the most severe conditions created by H2S and by the environment. The TIG welding between the case and the process socket, strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid
The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur.
Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts.
- Accuracy: 1,0 of FSV
- Materials: Stainless steel and special materials
- Range: -1...0 / 0...400bar
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 67
- Process connection material: Hastelloy C276
- Sensing element material: Hastelloy C276
- Working pressure: 100% of FSV
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- NACE version
- ATEX version
- Corrosive fluids
- Fluctuating pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- EN 837 standard
- Norm ASME B40.1
- NACE MR0175
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- Directive ATEX 2014/34/UE
- EAC Conformity