These pressure gauges are built in accordance with safety specifications ASME B40.1, UNI-EN 837-2.
The safety construction consists of a stainless steel “solid-front” safety cell placed behind the scale, which welding to socket gives to instrument an exceptional strength.
Whenever, due to leaks, an internal pressure is created or the elastic element is broken the safety cell protects the front and sides, meanwhile the blow out back is released from the case. They are designed for use in chemical, petrochemical, conventional power plants.
The dampened movement make them particularly suitable in presence of high vibrations and pulsating pressure.
- Accuracy: Grade 2A according to ASME B40.1
- Function: local indication
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...30 / 0...15000 psi and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP55, IP65
- Working pressure: 75% of FSV
- Chemical, Petrochemical
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Fluctuating pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- Norm ASME B40.1