The pressure gauges MGS20 are built in conformity with the construction and safety specifications of EN 837-1/S3 e ASME B40.1.
In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back.
They are usually used in the chemical, petrochemical industries and in conventional and power plants. The TIG welding between the case and the process socket, strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid.
The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur.
Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts are prevented.
- Accuracy: 0,6 and 1,0 of FSV
- Function: local indication
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...0,6 / 0...1600bar
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 67
- Working pressure: 100% of FSV
- Chemical, Petrochemical
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Machine building (OEM)
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Technical gases
- ATEX version
- OXIGEN version
- Low ambient temperature
- Fluctuating pressure
- Special overpressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- EN 837 standard
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- Directive ATEX 2014/34/UE
- EAC Conformity