These manometers are designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries and in conventional power plants.
They are built to resist at the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium.
The high strength of the sensing element makes these instrument suitable to withstand high overpressure up to 4 times the full scale value and together with the case filling, they are suitable to high dynamic pulsating pressure.
An Argonarc welded case/socket strengthens the whole construction.
- Accuracy: 1,0 of FSV
- Function: Local indicationSAVE & CLOSE
- Material: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...1 / 0...600bar and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 67
- Working pressure: 100% del FSV
- Chemical, Petrochemical
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Technical gases
- ATEX version
- Low ambient temperature
- Fluctuating pressure
- Special overpressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- EN 837 standard
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- Directive ATEX 2014/34/UE
- EAC Conformity