These pressure gauges are used to control the electrical operation of compressors, pumps, presses, hydraulic and pneumatics equipment, chemical and petrochemical plant.
The contacts open or close the circuit depending on the position of the indicating pointer and they are adjustable over the whole range.
For application on severe working conditions, such as rapid and frequent pressure change, vibration and pulsation, they are manufactured with the case liquid filled.
The filling drastically reduces the effect of such factors as well as those caused by a corrosive atmosphere, giving longer life and better performances of the pressure gauge and their electric contacts.
They are also available with inductive contacts intrinsecally safe.
- Accuracy: 1,0 of FSV
- Function: Electric contact
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Range: 0...1 / 0...1600 bar and vacuum
- Protection degree: IP55, IP65
- Electrical switching: sliding contact, magnetic snap-action, electronic, inductive - intervention: 1...2
- Working pressure: 75% of FSV
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Machine building (OEM)
- Technical gases
- Fluctuating pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- EN 837 standard
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- Directive BT 2014/35/UE
- EAC Conformity