Instruments designed to monitor the electrical operations on hermetically sealed systems containing Sulphur Hexafluoride gas (SF6).
The indication and the electrical operations are calibrated to the gas density (isochore) according to the relation pressure-temperature.
The MCE10/SF6 model is suitable for indoor installation while the model MCE18/SF6 has been designed for the outdoor installation as well.
The oil filled executions are particularly suitable for installation when vibrations are apparent.
- Instrument type: Bourdon tube pressure gauges
- Function: Electric contacts
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Range: -1...0,6 / -1...24bar
- Protection degree: IP 55, IP 65
- Electrical switching: magnetic snap-action, inductive - intervention: 1...2
- Working pressure: 75% of FSV
- SF6 - Gas
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- EN 837 standard
- Directive PED 2014/68/UE
- Directive BT 2014/35/UE