Thermowells are used to to protect the measuring instrument from corrosion, high pressure or high fluid velocity and to allow the measuring instrument removal for recalibration or replacement without affecting the process system.
The W82 serie includes bar-stock thermowells with flanged process connection.
These thermowells are suitable for low/medium work intensity.
- Function: Accessories
- Material: Stainless steel and special materials
- Accessories: Thermowell
- Total length: Maximum 5000mm
- Process connection material: AISI 316, AISI 316 L
- Special materials: Monel 400, Hastelloy C276, Alloy 625, Alloy 825, Duplex SAF 2205, Superduplex SAF 2507
- Operating pressure: 25bar @400°C
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Machine building (OEM)
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Heating, ventilation, air condictioctioning (HVAC)
- Technical gases
- Crystallizzing fluids
- Viscous fluids
- Corrosive fluids
- High process temperature
- Sedimentous fluids