The FlameSpec UV-IR detector offers extremely fast detection of fires and explosions, providing the extra, extremely valuable time that, hence in many cases, will make all the difference.
This instrument provides ultra-fast response, high performance and reliable detection of a large variety of fires including hydrocarbon fires (visible and nonvisible), as well as Hydrogen fires.
It addresses slow growing fires as well as fast eruptions of fire using improved UV-IR technology.
The FlameSpec UV-IR flame detector operates in all weather and light conditions
- High immunity to false alarm
- Hydrogen and Hydrocarbons flame detection.
- Ultra-fast detection mode detection within 5 milliseconds for fireballs or explosions
- High sensitivity - up to 100 ft. (30m) for a 1 ft2 (0.1m2) n-heptane pan fire
- Data/Event logger - alarms, faults and other relevant events are logged to non-volatile memory
- Built-in-Test (BIT) - Automatic and manual internal self-test of window cleanliness and the overall operation of the detector.
- Window heater to avoid condensation and icing
- Tilt mounting bracket can be connected either above or below the detector
- UV and IR warning levels – 0-20mA - Current output warning when elevated UV or IR radiation is detected.