These water proof diaphragm pressure switches are IP 65, and suitable for a variety of applications such as: chemical, petrochemical,conventional power station, and they withstand the most unfavourable working conditions, caused by either the process fluid aggressiveness or high ambient temperature.
The sensing element is a metallic diaphragm and acts directly on the microswitch through a self-centering pivot.
The simplicity of the design, without levers, cams or similar mechanism, gives the unit an exceptionally long working life.
- Function: Electric contact
- Materials: All Stainless steel
- Process connection: Threaded
- Calibration range: 0...6mbar / 0...160bar
- Sensing element: Diaphragm
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Electrical switching: SPDT microswitch, one or two intervention
- Sensing element material: Stainless steel
- Chemical, Petrochemical
- Water treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC)
- Heating, ventilation, air condictioctioning (HVAC)
- Crystallizzing fluids
- Viscous fluids
- Low pressure
- Combined (Vacuum + Pressure)
- Sedimentous fluids
- EAC Conformity